Monday, April 12, 2010

Masters

So, I have decided I must go back and get my masters. I don't hate my job but I don't like it either, but it pays the bills for now. I am currently researching my options of schools and it looks like University of Phoenix is my only option. Since my schedule changes from week to week and most universities do not offer online classes it is really annoying. It will take 20 months for me to complete my degree but it will put me back into the field that I feel as though God has called me to in the first place. The cool thing about Phoenix is you only take one class at a time and you don't take it in the semester format. Class one my be 3 weeks and class 2 may be 8 weeks. I can also take a break when lil bit gets here, this also helps because I don't have to wait till Jan to start classes. I am still doing a little more research on schools though. I would like to get on here in Calera though.

Should we stay or should we go? Eric and I listed the house with a MLS number and have been house looking. While we can make it work with lil bit, we don't necessarily want to. We saw a house yesterday that we really liked and spoke with the agent who looked our house up. She told us we would have to drop the price of our house to under 100,000 if we wanted to sell it. I think I may have looked at her like she was crazy. I told her that we would add on before we went below what we paid for it. So in the mean time we just wait and pray. God will either bring the perfect buyer or, we will add a den and master to the back of the house, we will still have plenty of yard.

On another note we find out what lil bit is on April 28th. Any guesses?

No comments: