Saturday, January 9, 2010

Say a little prayer....

1) We got a call this afternoon from Eric's Granny. Hospice has just left the house and they said it could be any minute for his Poppy to pass away (his Granny's husband). When Eric Gets the call he will be making a trip to Fl. If you recall Granny lost her only child, Edward, Eric's father, a year ago to cancer. This will leave Granny with her only family in Alabama (Eric) and Ga. (Chris) Eric's older brother.

2) I have an interview Monday for a different position at Regions. It will mean a pay raise in my salary and a set m-f ,8-5 position. The catch is it is not in sales and I will not get comission, so it is kind-of a wash. They recently changed the way comission pays and when I looked at my November sales If I would have done 2 itsy bitsy more things under the new pay out I would have made an additional $900 on top of my base pay for the month, with the sales I had without changing anything it would have been $600..... so I don't know if I want to move or not.... The pay will not be that much better, I don't think.

No comments: