Corban told his daddy he was going to be a big brother with a t-shirt that says "big brother." Corban handed a walmart sack to him with the shirt in it (Why change tradition?) Eric was more than suprised. For now my due date is Sept 14thish. We will know more after the ultrasound in about a week and a half. I had to change my doctors to one who comes to Alabaster so I see D. Hudson now, I like him alot though. He said he always comments on socks and toes.........sorry, you only get that if you are a girl. I have to be honest a girl would be nice, but we are set if we have a boy.......either way, this is it!
Corban is growing fast I can't believe he will be on next month....... his latest things are
- still loves the remote and all cell phones
- the swiffer is one of his favorite toys
- likes to bite, me mostly- he gets his little hand popped
- anything with a cord
- the vacuum cleaner
- all doors must be closed
- his toy where the little animals pop up when you push the button, must always be closed, wonder where he gets that anal retentiveness from?
- weighs over 20lbs.
- still has ear infections but no 104 temp and sleepless nights
- has decided he can sleep through the night
- refuses to eat any baby food...... except for cereal....... ssshhhhh don't tell him!
- is into EVERYTHING
- loves to dance any time there is music
- pulls up
- stands by himself... when holding on to something
- walks with help of mom and dad
- favorite word uh-oh
- loves to cuddle when sleepy
1 comment:
I'm so happy you are posting again! I love you, Jenn.
Post a Comment