I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Thanksgiving
I know I am super late in posting.....This year it was our turn to have thanksgiving with Eric's side of the family. It was extra special becaus this is the first year in a least over 6 years that granny has been able to join us. Granny had a tough year she lost not only her only son, Eric's father, but also her husband. We were so excited when she decided, or Eric convinced her, to come spend the holiday with us! Granny was all about her youngest grandbaby, Asher.
Mema and Granddaddy are able to visit every year and since they live about 5 minutes from Granny they gave her a lift to Alabama. This is the first time they have gotten to meet Asher.
We had another special guest this year. Eric's brother Chris, he lives in Atlanta and works almost every holiday but managed to get a couple of days off so he decided to join us.
The festivities were held at Michael and Amanda's, Eric's brother's, house this year. Where Amanda cooked up a storm.
Michael is showing his "better" side while hanging out with Granny. Hey what else do you expect from a youth pastor?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment