Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm so dizzy my head is spinnin'

I know, I am such the bad blogger. Lets see where to start.... we did our income taxes and have paid the explorer off making our only "debt" payments being on our house and my student loans. I have been semi sick with lil'bit #2 but nothing like it was with Corban. I can actually eat, walk and function. Eric and I are aunt and uncle yet again, Addison Laken Malone was born in January. Aaron, my lil bro is in S.A. Texas training in Air National Guard. We had planned on going to his graduation but I need to save my vaca for lil'bit. Keep his wife in your prayers, while she doesn't work raising an almost 3 month old alone is quite difficult. She has also been very sick and in alot of pain they did some tests last week and discovered ulcers in her colon. Corban turns 1 on Sat. and I have to work :( . I am off today and Corban is at the sitters gotta go do my running around before it gets too crowded!

No comments: